Internship Expirience #1



I did my internship at Pukuvuokraamo kostyymi for 2 months. When i first got there my employer assigned me to help Hanna Kaitila (former salpaus student) with her winter show that was held in December. She was in charge of all the costumes that the actresses and actors were wearing. So i was there as her assistant. I helped her with all types of work. I did a big part of the work by hand but also did some with the sewing machine. I sure did learn a lot of new things from her, like how to sew by hand the correct way etc. Once i was done with all the work from Hanna, i go to the racks of clothing in the store and take clothing that need to be fixed, and go back to my little working space and fix them up. I also help my Päivi (my employer) with some of her things that she needs help with. The other day i helped her sew up 6 table cloths. Regularly i just take a bunch of clothing from the racks and fix them up. The couple of months that i was there i actually learned a lot of new helpful things and think that this whole experience was once in a lifetime. I don't think i see myself potentially working in this sector, but definitely recommend this place. People there were very friendly and willing to help. 



Entrance to back part of store










My little space



Kitchen




















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 1

Self evaluation for Social Media Opportunities for Work and Leisure

Travelling to foreign countries.